If you are not able to login to Myworkout GO on your Android device, it might be a rare issue where your browser is causing some problems. This can be the case if you have selected to use a different browser than Chrome as your standard browser.
- Make sure that there is no error shown on the account registration or login page.
- Be sure that you are using your correct email and password if you have an existing account.
- If you can't log in due to not remembering your correct password, please follow the "Forgot password" link on the login page.
- Make sure you are connected properly to the Internet (Try toggling WiFi on/off).
- Ensure you are not behind a restrictive firewall (Disabling WiFi and using your cellular network instead might help).
- Try to change your default browser to Chrome. Follow this article to see how to change this on your phone.
Please sign in to leave a comment.